Saturday, June 7, 2008

its ok.....i will jus 'Lune'

Green will B the Best word to describe me! Dun anyone of U agree?! after all that DH had done to me and I hv yet to flare @ her reli mean tat I am Green.

The insubordination she threaten me with, Not standing for Me when LL allegation tat I had not done my job in handling price objection/bonus cut/prog stop,etc, LL refusal of meeting my TOP TOP customer for lunch stating to DH the cust is a non-buyer!? Lastly, putting me on the dun know wat prog to access me? Wat BS is all tat? jus bcos i didnt do well for the 1st 5 mth for my E doesnt mean I am not a gd sale personnel?
DH hv the cheek to said;- U are just Sway lor.....cos there are many pple tat are to be on the prog but they all hv left so tat left U on the list for us to put U on. She even hv the gut to tell me its based on last yr Pm . Wat Fish! I told her straight in her face; Frankly I am still not convinced on my PM review for last yr. I hit ovr 90% for YTD sales. DH;but u didnt for ur calls and DPP. ME; Oh,U mean to tell me tat 5% can do me so much Harm?!?!?![ ec scratching her head] No reply from her.....

Dumbfounded by all tat had happened........ anyway, after my departure I wish she will be able to find another scapegoat in replacement of me......Good luck to all that are still under her but I m sure AA & IS will NOT get it from her as tat are the pillar she can now relay on..

On a Much Much Happier mood, I am gg to sign my new appt letter tis mon.......Yippe! whos cares wat prog and fuck I will be on...............

No comments: