Wednesday, June 4, 2008

If U R Still Keen???

Being Me, making full use of evy second I had on hand[LOL}, I was wondering & doing mental calculating on HOW Many interviews I had been? It seen to me it had been a long longtime. Its been ONE month that I actually started looking out & had been to 7! SEVEN! they R[W,A,M,L,P,S,B,]. I wld say that many as there aint many MNC left in my line of industry.as I was still using my brain[one of the beri rare moments]

My HP rang:-

M; Hi can i speak to EC pls?
X.wei: [In her sweetestestest voice she can project] Yes, speaking.
M; Hi there, I am A. do u still remember me?
X.wei; Of Cos! I meet up wif U and X.fong during the interview.
M; We wld like to offer U the job so jus wondering If u are still keen?
X.wei; [ Almost crash into a tree]retaining My excitement......Oh Yes. thank U for the offer.....

So tats it! My prayers answer..........

Ec:
thank U! thank U! [pausing......catching my breath.......placing my hand on my chest showing great emotion, with sight of tears at the rim of my eyes, like I had jus won 10 Million Toto] I would like to Thanks GOD! He had been graceful to my imperfect life but still Loves me the same.
I oso like to thank those who had prayed for this winning ........they R my sis, my BSF ladies, June, Laurine.
Next, the friends ard me that had been showing great concern over my situation. lending their listening ears thou I had complaint abt the same old issue again & again & again.Thanks U for being there, supporting me. THANK YOU!

last but not least, to DH! RIP to U ya[chuckle].......U will always be in my memories ;-)


cheerios

1 comment:

Happy Belly said...

Glad you can finally get out of that company!!!!Welcome to the club kekeke----Happy Belly.