HUH! early 1 morning which is Today. someone sms me saying SHE got her own TABLE ! HUH! HUH! HUH! Own TABLE LEH!!!!!!!!! I work for so so long oso got no table, so sad! my next one oso got no table! but i work from home lah..... isnt it Great for no reporting days!
Looking forward to a Great week! :-)
2 comments:
Eve, again congratulations! dun worry in time your table will eventually come one way or another. In an odd way though, i am truly happy to see the release of tension in your blog over the few weeks and a renewed enthusiasm as we all know you for. I am "FULL of ENVY'
Eve, again congratulations! dun worry in time your table will eventually come one way or another. In an odd way though, i am truly happy to see the release of tension in your blog over the few weeks and a renewed enthusiasm as we all know you for. I am "FULL of ENVY'
Post a Comment