Sunday, June 1, 2008
Another Departure...... :-(
Huh.......Its the same 'Happy Sad' feeling I had a couple of months back.......I believe its the same sentimental evyone is having upon hearing the departure of our deer Mao Mao. So what next? or rather Who's next? I really hope it me ahahahahahah....tmr or the day after I am gg for an interview in a "Where U shall not be named place" if they can offer me the same pay package as here......I will Jump! Which I dont think they can match as they are not a BIG BIg organisation....actually I was toying with the idea of joining M1 as a tele sale rep. It gives me the opportunity to chat and chat and chat and chat........Heard fr my best gal tat they can pay quite well of cos with comms. OT, etc.......something new in my many yrs of Selling......Still Hoping....Still Praying ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment