Sunday, July 27, 2008

My New 'table & View'


Finally I set my foot into the company I went for interview 5 yrs ago.............This show -------Never Give Up, for Persistences does pays off eventually........Hee
Jus to share this is the view I get to see evy morn I get seated at my TABLE and I have my own TABLE hor! [FYI,it measured appx 9 m long thats comes in a semi-circle design] ah hmmmm.........ok la, I was generous enuf I to share with my new colleagues ;-p Another thing, I found my new 'best frd' the PC which I get to stare into and talk to for the last 5 days in the Org. other than that nobody seen to reliase that I am in!? Actually I was hidding behind this BIG pillar that was set in the middle of the my room hahahaha...............Tmr another week of online training and lunching alone :-( Tmr will be the 2rd week I will cont checking out on training stuff[& Hunks,grin appearing] jus cant wait to get out check out my new area ;-)

No comments: