Monday, July 28, 2008









Its FINALLY here! The day that I can get to dress beautifully, ter-Kan people, see Hunks & get to drink Free flow of wine! LOL
Beautiful weather started the day off and the family was all gear up for the big day. Mommy's busy making sure all things are ready eg red dates/egg sweet soup[symbolises marriage filled with sweetness & kids], mee sua with liver[mee sua always link with Longevity], daddy was walking up and down the hall taking peek now and then at the clock on the wall, sister making sure the nieces are dolled up as beautiful as the bride lastly the Jie-meis scheming the games to play with the groom & his bros.
Looking at the pics u would have guessed what games we manage to pull thru to Groom to do before he can set his hand on the beautiful bride. To cut the LONG story short, we had PLENTY of Fun, laughter & joy on the day. The dinner was really impressive! To cut the LONG story short, the venue & decor was beautiful, Live band was good, food was delicious & guest were SUPERB! [ok, this part wet my eyes]Its was a wedding that filled me with so much emotion,laughter, warmth. I saw a courageous man declaring his LOVE not in front of 1 nor 10s in fact in front of Hundreds! I think everyone that was there was indeed touch by the sincerity, courage & love the groom had displayed.
As the Evil-Step Mother, I can say: They lived happily ever after.

No comments: