Sunday, April 27, 2008

ok, after reading my own blog I reckon that nobody wants to read your blog if its about something bad, unpleasant, etc........So i decided to change the whole mood of my blog[if possible] to something more chirpy, upbeat,etc.

To start off, the week passes rather fast.....before i knew it, tomorrow is Monday again. Hmmm.....at times I wonder do i really love Monday? Yes I do, I ove Mon & Thus cos these are the day I can get to meet my team and lunch with them. they make my life balance and complete.

Tuesday was a stress-out day cos I was out working with my bosses and feedback collected was not that fantastic. Like my dear friend always say if present is the worst, tomorrow can only get BETTER! Ye!

Thursday was Great cos I had a FREE lunch treat! The companion was good. we had good lunch talk and had to act as if we were an expert in food tasting.......I love acting jus wondering why I didnt go along that as my career.......hahahhaha . To me, everything taste damn good la......cos it free. No la, jus kidding. am I tat CPNN......I am always trying to make my money worth more with the things i buy that's all......

Looking forward to next wk cos I am sure there are new opportunities, new doors for me to seek and open. And in there will be another green pasture for me to enjoy..... :)

No comments: