Really didnt want this negative aura of mine to affect anyone ard me hence intending to keep this bad mood thingy to me, mine and myself. But that not ME! No safe are able to lock my emotion esp one that spoil my good mood! okay la, my mood today not say very good jus norm, hee hee. I tried calling several pple but no one seen to sense out my unusual tone of unhappiness.[am i damn good a actress? i tot the golden horse award goes to MOHO?!]
Finally, managed to speak to 2 of my Closest pals. [Thank God for them indeed] Their voice of comfort , encouragements, assurance and love makes me felt I am not alone. Yes,I cried. But whats new?! I m a Hum bao from birth. I cry when I am Happy. I cry when I am sad. I cry when I am angry. I cry even when I see Love and concern being shared among family and friends.
What's the future for me in my present company? Answer= ???????? evyone there is made of PLASTIC or Wax, jus like U cant differentiate the real Human from a wax figure.
Thank you to those that are still reding this....for U are my friends that i know i can call on, count on and talk to cos U are still reading this. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment