Monday, September 8, 2008

Sayonara Sammi ;-(

:P I was jus telling Hub I was looking forward to my short getaway to Genting for Sammi Cheng Concert then came the 'bad' news that his org. sending him over to USA for 1 wk of training. Of cos, its a chance not to be miss & knowing Hub working attitude towards work, he will forgo leisure over work :-(
So wats now?! Now I am trying to get rid of the tickets, coach & hotel booking to min my loss if possible. I scroll down my HP list & it hit me! Most of my contacts are clients' . Then i realised that I dun reli have many pple that I can seek help from... HeL-LO-oooooooooooooo[echoing]?! anyone there I can talk toooooooo[echoing]?! Nope.....No sane person will travel all the way to see a concert. Yup, thats how I shld conclude : M.E.{Mad Evelyn}
Back to Hub new travelling plans, we were also discussing if I should tag along. But after knowing that he cant extend his trip and he'll be on training from Mon - Fri and flying back immediately on Sat, having me joining him there doesn't seen to make any sense.
Anyway, I hv got a few positive enquiries on SMH & SB forum which is gd news.....hoping to be able to let it go @ minimum loss......Sorri Sammi, see you next time

No comments: